KNEKT KTP18 GoPro Trigger Pole 200-3000-00
Two years in the making and the first of it's kind.
The KNEKT TRIGGER POLE allows instant control of your GoPro's start/stop record button. No batteries or wifi remote needed. No delay and perfect function in, out and under water. The culmination of a two-year development process, the painstakingly designed KTP18 incorporates four of our most advanced product features in one unit.
It starts with an 18-inch KNEKT FPSH Handle as it’s base, a product that has already proven itself in the harshest conditions.
Building on that foundation we created a proprietary interface that incorporates the same patented, single-pivot-point mechanism as our game changing trigger handles.
To achieve a smooth and precise interaction between the trigger and shutter button we have chosen JAGWIRE performance cables. These performance stainless steel cables are competition-grade, the same ones used in high end racing bikes.
Pulling it all together and assuring a rock solid connection between your GoPro and the KTP18 we have integrated our custom billet aluminum KTA mount directly into the pole. This custom mount is capable of 4 times the holding power of a plastic mount and allows for full 180 degree range of camera rotation.
We can confidently say that the world’s finest and most functional GoPro accessory is now available. Works with GoPro Hero3+ and Hero4 Housings only.
Highlights of the KNEKT KTP Trigger Pole 200-3000-00
- Easy one-handed camera control, even for selfies.
- Fully functional in, out and under water.
- No remote control or batteries needed, instant camera response with zero delay.
- Stainless and aluminum spring return trigger mechanism handles the harshest environments.
- Works with and without our KSD6 Dome Port for the ultimate over/under and diving combination.
- Built in Wrist Tether keeps you connected to when the conditions get heavy.
- Compatible with GoPro Hero 3+, Hero4 and Blackout Housings.
- Tool free design enables you to quickly mount and remove your camera.
Specifications of the KNEKT KTP Trigger Pole 200-3000-00
- Materials – Military Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Mounting – Billet Aluminum GoPro interface accepts stock GoPro screw that comes with camera or our custom KLS aluminum screw.
- Dimensions 22” x 2 1/2” x 2 1/2 ”
- Weight – 7.5 oz.
In The Bag
- KNEKT KBB Billet Bezel
- 4 Stainless Flathead Screws
- 1 Plastic Thumb Screw
- * Does not include GoPro screw