Sea & Sea Optical YS TTL Converter C2 for MDX housings SS-50142
A compact unit that converts the camera's TTL signal to a light signal. The converter can be mounted on the camera's accessory shoe and can be connected to (a) SEA&SEA strobe(s) with Fiber-Optic Cable(s) (*). TTL and manual modes can be switched by pushing the mode switch on the housing. * SEA&SEA's Fiber-Optic Cable II must be used with an Optical YS Converter.
［Compatible housings］MDX-7D Mark II、MDX-5D Mark III ver.2 (with Canon EOS 5Ds or 5DsR).
Specifications of the Sea & Sea Optical YS TTL Converter C2 for MDX housings SS-50142
- [Controls] Power ON/Power OFF/TTL mode (indicated by blue lamp)/Manual mode (indicated by green lamp) * Remaining battery level is indicated by flashing LED lamp.
- [Auto Power Off] The converter will automatically power off if the shutter lever or the mode switch is not activated for more than one hour. * The converter can be re-activated by pressing the mode switch.
- [Power Source] 2 x AAA battery (Alkaline: 3.0V / Ni-MH: 2.4V)
- [Power Source] (*1) Alkaline: 15 hours / Mi-MH: 12 hours (*2)
- [Construction] Aluminum alloy (case)
- [Dimensions (WxHxD)] 54.4 x 39.5 x 53.3mm / 2.1 x 1.6 x 2.1 inches (without cable)
- [Weight] 54g / 1.9oz. *1
- Operating time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use. *2 Operating time tested on 750 mAh batteries.